Sunday 17 October 2010

Home Exchange

This is something I have been pondering over for a while, but I now feel I am ready to take the plunge.

Home Exchange is where you swap your house for a number of weeks or longer with another person in a far off magical land.  In my case, this would hopefully be the USA and I will hopefully find an exchange in Seattle at the beginning of April to make the annual pilgrimage that bit cheaper.  I have been browsing numerous sites such as:


Can you  imagine my surprise and delight when I saw this architectural extravagansa right on Lake Washington in Seattle! Wow, just Wow.







Also who knew that in the movie Sleepless in Seattle Tom Hanks lived in a Floating Home!  I just assumed it was a house on the water's edge.  But there are similar properties on these sites to exchange in Seattle.  They're small, but look like fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment